Sunday, October 16, 2016

I'm back with a new comic series

I let this site idle for too long. But I am now working back on uploading. Legacy has been rewritten like I said and worked on. But now I'm deciding how I'm going to publish it. I said before that I would like to attempt to get it published and marketed in a physical way before re-uploading it as a web comic. We shall see... in the meantime I also am doing the retelling of another one of my stories I've uploaded (and never completed) as an animation over 10 years ago. I've adjusted the story so anybody who remembers the animation would notice that this story is different. Characters and storylines are more fleshed out, plotholes are reduced and hopefully erased and motivations are better explained.

This story is called Vice Faction and it is basically about super powers and corrupt organizations. Anyone not familiar with my Vice Faction Story, can also find a prequel story I wrote a long time ago called Angel Twins. It can be found here.... but it's not quite cannon to the story anymore, in fact I used elements from that story to start off this version of Vice Faction, actually.

Here is the first couple of pages (plus a cover and a title/character page) for Issue one.

Just click on the image below to link directly to the page. This story will be archived over here at http://vfwebcomic.blogspot.com/





http://vfwebcomic.blogspot.com/2016/10/issue-1-cover.html 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment